Ferringhi Coffee Garden is a good place for leisurely breakfast/brunch. This restaurant located in Batu Ferringhi is owned by Richard Long of the neighbouring Ferringhi Garden Restaurant.. Its open from 7am until 10pm, I went to this place twice to had my brunch and it definitely in my favorite list for makan... The price of foods & drinks is very reasonable too..
fighting fishes as deco
my cup of cappuccino
We ordered pizza and it taste very good. But i forgot what pizza is this because it wasn't ordered by me, I was too busy snapping photos around at that time =D
Oh yes, this is my favorite burger :D..Cant recall the name but I definitely know how to order this one if given me the menu....
Hmm, the last food we ordered is sort of tea/lunch set which its served with burgers, petite cakes, mini puddings and coffees....








No comments:
Post a Comment