Its the planet popcorn - modern type of popcorn which I'm craving since last weekend. This is the best popcorn that I ever had. Usually I don't really like cinema popcorn, but the planet popcorn is now in my favourite list...It has total 8 different kind of flavours - orginal, caramel, seaweed, curry, cheese, chocolate, wasabi & coffee.
I've tried seaweed & wasabi, next I want to try the cheese or curry popcorn =D Gonna grab it during my next trip to KL!
Mr Wong, did you get my message?
This is the seaweed popcorn
I love soya bean and soya bean love me. I was known as soya queen among flamers. Lyn always bought me ikat tepi soya drink during lunch when she still in Pg.
Had the freshmade soya at mr. Wong aunt place last weekend.
I'm now feeling thirsty again looking at the pictures...Oppss..



Soya beans makes a perfect drink! Like this post! :)
ReplyDeleteagree!! we shld go for soy latte this friday =D
ReplyDeleteFi-Fi- where did you get the soya maker from - looks good - yummy !!
ReplyDeleteAdel, the soya maker isn't mine, mr.Wong aunty mia...
ReplyDelete