Monday, 25 June 2012

Chocolates, Pancakes & Starbucks


Are you a Chocoholic? 
The Chocolate Passion has newly opened in Straits Quay, located at market street, it's a local business owned by a local chinese lady. They served chocolate fondue, chocolate beverages, coffee, chocolate cakes and variety of chocolates, as well as souvenir with I love Chocolate T-shirt, mugs and etc...


The lady owner is serving walk in customers

Their Menu

Flea market is just right infront of the cafe

Chocolate ice blended ordered by Alice

Mine Avocado Chocolate Shake. Seriously, I was kinda disappointed with it because its not rich and creamy at all as I thought. 



This look familiar? Its Paddington house of pancake again! Nothing special and all are my usual list of foods and drinks...=)





Have you tried Starbucks 2 new frappuccino?  The so called Asian flavoured drinks which are red bean + green tea and hojicha + tea jelly frappuccino? What is your favourite?
I've tried the green tea red bean frappuccino and its amazing because I love everything with green tea..But will it be good if Starbucks could provide larger diameters of straw because I cant even suck the red bean out using the usual straw.


These are Mr Wong and Aunty Goi's drinks which are not in my favourite list..haha


No comments:

Post a Comment