Are you a fans of Miu Miu? Their spring/summer sales is back which will be starting from June 9 till July 1at KLCC. How I know about the sales? Because...both Prada and Miu Miu sent Mr Wong their postcard.
Miu Miu opened in 1993 and its headed by Miuccia Prada. Its actually her nick name ( Miu Miu ) and she turned them into a brand seperated out from Prada to target younger customer. Overall they are great stuffs but its too way expensive.
Just done my shopping with Cotton On Kids at Queensbay, its obviously not for me but its for my little sister who was born last year 2011 Jan 24..she is 1years old + right now and I got her bigger size clothes which can fit onto a 3 years old baby. I have never seen her for almost a year so I am not sure how big she grew.
Bigger size always better than small especially for the little one. :D
Love the silly kitten wearing flower hat with the white glasses which was printed on the baby T. I purposely match it with a cute baby stylish pink color short skirt. Also, get her another blue color baby T with sweetheart print to match the skirt.
Was hang out with Alice last weekend and she bought 4 headbands! But I also got 2 for myself....of course mine is not the sweet sweet type headband and I cant imagine how does I looks like when i put this polka dots headband on my head...but surprisingly its look nice on Alice's.







No comments:
Post a Comment